Retail design provided by this service include:
- Store layout plans
- Traffic flow plans
- Mechandising category placement
- Floor finishes
- Ceiling / lighting plans
- Wall elevations
- Fixture detailing
- Cosmetic update drawings (reusing existing fixtures)
- Electrical layouts
- Pharmacy Board approval drawings
- Scope of Works / tender packages
- Contract administration
The key to minimising fitout costs is two fold:
- Maintaining a level of design detail specification that is appropriate to the intended retail audience that excludes unnecessarily costly fixtures.
- Sufficient design documentation to allow for a vigorous tendering process. It is not uncommon for fitout tenders to vary from 15 – 30%. This can result in a considerable cost saving for the client.
All design drawings are fully owned by the client and can be utilised to tender quotations or sent to the successful shopfitter for construction.
This service can be accessed on an hourly fee for service basis ($30-00 + GST). Estimates or fixed price retail design packages are also available.
Barry Van Es Retail Design operates out of Melbourne. However it is also available to interstate clients with an additional (modest) travel charge if site visits are required.
This is a specialist Pharmacy Retail Design service however other areas of retail shop design can be and have been provided to medical centres, dental clinics, jewellery stores, sushi bars, outdoor/camping stores, green grocers etc.